Attention: from WS 2011/12 the Institute of Architecture is introducing a Masters program only! The studies take 6 semesters - 3 years. Requirement for admission is a bachelor (BA) in architecture
. Please find detailed information regarding eligibility and program details on the following web site www.i-o-a.at
.Application for Winter Term 2017/2018!
(please note that both submissions are for the academic year 2017/2018,
starting with October 2017)First Submission of Applications:
anytime from now until February 19th, 2017!DEADLINE
: February 19th, 2017
(Interviews will be held between February 27nd and March 1st, 2017)
Second Submission of Applications:
anytime from now until September 10th, 2017!DEADLINE
: September 10th, 2017
(Interviews will be held between September 18th and September 20th, 2017)The application for admission consists of :
- submission of the application form (please download following this link: http://i-o-a.at/media/uploads/files/NEU-anmeldeformular_engl_final.pdf )
- submission of a portfolio (comprehensive presentation of selected academic projects and other chosen work)
- submission of a CV showing professional and academic achievements, including degrees earned or anticipated. In addition list up to 3 references with full contact information (alternatively to references, attach up to 3 recommendation letters)
- A letter of intent, not to exceed a single A4 sheet, indicating personal history and reasons for applying.
- Personal interview, at the discretion of Studio Lynn (depending on the quality of the material submitted selected applicants will be invited to an interview which can be conducted either in person or via Skype by appointment)
- documents (bachelor diploma) have to be approved by the study dept.
The application package can be submitted in person (please check for office hours) or via email at email@example.com
. The digital submission should not exceed 10 MB!
Handing in the application package automatically registers you for the addmission process.
There are two deadlines a year, one in February and one in September (see exact dates above). The admission has been passed if all parts have been tested positive by the entry jury. For more information, see our FAQ
Each admission at the University depends on the artistic talent of the candidate as evidenced by the portfolio and a personal interview. Depending on the quality of the material submitted selected applicants will be invited to an interview. The admission is decided by a jury.
If you are interested in becoming a student of Studio Lynn, please make an appointment to visit us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our address is Oskar Kokoschka Platz 2, 1010 Vienna, 4th Floor (see map
For general information about the University, please click here
. If you have general questions about study fees or studying in Vienna please have a look at our Service for applicants